In Stock today?

Got my email at 1:45 est. Financial things have occurred in the last couple days, naturally. I will need to give up my place in line. Had this email arrived last week, things would be completely different.

Oh well, hopefully it is still in stock in 2-3 weeks.

Got my email at 1:45 est. Financial things have occurred in the last couple days, naturally. I will need to give up my place in line. Had this email arrived last week, things would be completely different.

Oh well, hopefully it is still in stock in 2-3 weeks.

If youre not gonna use the invite, I’ll take it. Unless thats against the rules or something.

They last until you use them.

I thought there was a 48 or 72 hour window? Did that change? I can't imagine Fractal is going be holding up a bunch of units for people that got on the waitlist but no longer want to purchase....while there are lots of others waiting.

I thought there was a 48 or 72 hour window?
Where did you read that?

I can't imagine Fractal is going be holding up a bunch of units for people that got on the waitlist but no longer want to purchase....while there are lots of others waiting.
They don't hold units. If you delay before ordering, they might be out of stock when you do order, but you'll be next in line when stock returns. That's how they've done it in the past. If that's changed, then I missed it.

Where did you read that?

They don't hold units. If you delay before ordering, they might be out of stock when you do order, but you'll be next in line when stock returns. That's how they've done it in the past. If that's changed, then I missed it.

Thanks for the explanation.

I thought I remembered there being an ordering window at some point...maybe the waitlist for the II? Dunno. I'm probably wrong ;p

Regardless of when you get one, I can promise you you'll like the FC-12!!! I've only gotten to mess around with it
one afternoon for a couple of hours. I stayed in 8 scene mode and was just browsing through a large purchased pack of
presets. It was so nice to do that with buttons with my feet versus sitting in a chair using the faceplate!

It's going to be fun to use live!

Regardless of when you get one, I can promise you you'll like the FC-12!!! I've only gotten to mess around with it
one afternoon for a couple of hours. I stayed in 8 scene mode and was just browsing through a large purchased pack of
presets. It was so nice to do that with buttons with my feet versus sitting in a chair using the faceplate!

It's going to be fun to use live!
Sweet very cool oh I can’t wait I’m getting closer everyday.:D:)

They last until you use them.
That wasn't my experience. I received my first invitation to buy in June 2018 and did not place an order. I received another message about 3-4 weeks later that I would be removed from the wait-list. Don't know if their policy has changed since last year but I thought I would share.
Fast forward to now and I will have an Axe Fx III in my hands tomorrow courtesy of the big brown truck.

That wasn't my experience. I received my first invitation to buy in June 2018 and did not place an order. I received another message about 3-4 weeks later that I would be removed from the wait-list. Don't know if their policy has changed since last year but I thought I would share.
Fast forward to now and I will have an Axe Fx III in my hands tomorrow courtesy of the big brown truck.
Ah. I didn’t know that.

Back
Top Bottom