In Stock today?

I hope they get to me soon. I got on the list 3-14, so kinda late to the party.

have a 4u rack case, furman power conditioner, and a pair of adam a7x monitors. just waiting on the final piece.
had an ax8 previously, but had to sell to pay a health insurance deductable.
don't get me started on the state of health care these days lol.

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!! 19 min after my last post got the invite, walking into a meeting went to turn my ringer off, check email saw the invite, excused myself, ran back to my office ordered it, ran back, Not sure what the meeting was about JK, got on the list 2/24. Very Happy!

Attachments

• FX3.jpg
    FX3.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 15
Just got my invite and ordered!!!! My wait list date is 2/27, so things are moving along!!!!! Now to wait a week for the brown truck....

On a slightly less encouraging note, shipping was $53 for ground to CA.......I'm sure Fractal insures the shipments, sig required and all that, and they don't have the volume of the big guys to negotiate great rates from carriers, so I doubt they are making money on shipping.....but ouch! Again, not a complaint against Fractal....but boy do I feel for folks living in places like Australia or even Alaska.

Just got my invite and ordered!!!! My wait list date is 2/27, so things are moving along!!!!! Now to wait a week for the brown truck....

On a slightly less encouraging note, shipping was $53 for ground to CA.......I'm sure Fractal insures the shipments, sig required and all that, and they don't have the volume of the big guys to negotiate great rates from carriers, so I doubt they are making money on shipping.....but ouch! Again, not a complaint against Fractal....but boy do I feel for folks living in places like Australia or even Alaska.

Congrats fella! I have been trying to calculate when I should get an email, and it looks like next week sometime. Trying not to get overly excited though, lol.

I was ok with the shipping, it is traveling all the way across the country, super stoked on the no tax! congrats!

Congrats fella! I have been trying to calculate when I should get an email, and it looks like next week sometime. Trying not to get overly excited though, lol.

Thanks. Yeah, I thought mine would be next week as well since folks from 2/24 were just getting notices yesterday....so who knows, you may get a notice sooner than you think. In the meantime....practice, practice, practice.....

I was ok with the shipping, it is traveling all the way across the country, super stoked on the no tax! congrats!

Yep, not really complaining, just more than I was expecting. We have all become spoiled with free shipping these days, and of course shipping costs are real. As unfortunately are death and taxes. But hey, what an awesome world where I can have every effect and every amp ever made in a compact little box that doesn't require tube replacements or only sound good when cranked!

Back
Top Bottom