In Las Vegas this week - Looking for shows that are using Axe-Fx

Steadystate here. If you are into classic rock (Zep, Rush, Van Halen, Boston, Genesis, Kansas, Focus, Styx, U2, Ozzy, Deep Purple, Queen, Floyd, etc.), I use an Axe-FX. The band is called Yellow Brick Road (it started as an Elton John Tribute years ago, and we got stuck with the name).

Our schedule is as follows:

Thursday night @ 8:00 pm - The Fremont Street Experience at the 1st Street Stage. Three 50-miniute sets (all different) with a 10-minute canopy light show between sets. Free, but no seating. The advantage is that Fremont is a typical place to visit here. Lots of freaks to gawk at.

Friday night @ 10:00 pm - Sunset Station in the Club Madrid showroom. One two-hour set. $5 cover, but the nicest of the venues (best seats, sound, lights, etc.).

Saturday night @ 10:00 pm - Texas Station in the South Padre showroom. One two-hour set. Free. Not the best PA or room, but the crowd is usually very enthusiastic, creating the most energetic show.

If you do decide to come by, please say hello. And have a great time while you are here.

Steadystate here. If you are into classic rock (Zep, Rush, Van Halen, Boston, Genesis, Kansas, Focus, Styx, U2, Ozzy, Deep Purple, Queen, Floyd, etc.), I use an Axe-FX. The band is called Yellow Brick Road (it started as an Elton John Tribute years ago, and we got stuck with the name).

Our schedule is as follows:

Thursday night @ 8:00 pm - The Fremont Street Experience at the 1st Street Stage. Three 50-miniute sets (all different) with a 10-minute canopy light show between sets. Free, but no seating. The advantage is that Fremont is a typical place to visit here. Lots of freaks to gawk at.

Friday night @ 10:00 pm - Sunset Station in the Club Madrid showroom. One two-hour set. $5 cover, but the nicest of the venues (best seats, sound, lights, etc.).

Saturday night @ 10:00 pm - Texas Station in the South Padre showroom. One two-hour set. Free. Not the best PA or room, but the crowd is usually very enthusiastic, creating the most energetic show.

If you do decide to come by, please say hello. And have a great time while you are here.

I think I saw you last year on Fremont street!!!!
Is this your rig?

Back
Top Bottom