In Case You Missed 2h42m Of Steve Vai On YouTube

Is that his home studio!? It looks more like our local GC with all those guitars on the wall.

I love Vai. Always have. He is an artist in all senses of the word. Thanks for posting.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Great video. Steve Vai's new DVD is great. I pre-ordered it and got it a few days ago.

Steve says about the Fractal 'Matt piccone' is the mad genius inventor? Well then who is this 'Cliff' that keeps showing up on our message board?! fyi 2;23 he discusses the winner of the axe fx, and sings the axe fx praises.

Last edited:
Is that his home studio!? It looks more like our local GC with all those guitars on the wall.

I love Vai. Always have. He is an artist in all senses of the word. Thanks for posting.

That is his third home studio. The first one was in a shed in Sylmar, where he recorded Flex-Able. This one is the latest iteration. It's only a few years old. PG did a whole half-hour thing in his studio and another 12 talking about his compressor collection, board....

Where does he get those wonderful toys? I think these are the vids. The first one is worth it just for Rebecca Dirks in all her Martha Quinn-esque cuteness.

Building it. I want thaaaaaaaaaaat:

Back
Top Bottom