• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

In AX8 amp block X/Y problem???

Gene

Inspired
Best answers
Hi all,

In the AX8 edit shouldn't I be able to assign a different amp type or library patch to both the X and Y state of the amp block?

I am making a patch and what is happening is in the X state l am using a VOX AC30 amp. When I click to the Y state and select a USA clean type, the amp block then reverts back to the X state but now with the Y state amp type now loaded in the X state slot??

I think this should not be happening??

Ideas??

Gene

Inspired
Best answers
Think I have it figured.......... The block library preset contains the X and Y state info as well, am I correct? Can blocks library presets be deleted, if so where do I find them on a MAC?

Gene

Inspired
Best answers
Sorted, I needed to right click the block in the grid itself, go to library and delete.

Okey Dokey:)

mr_fender

Fractal Fanatic
Best answers
Yeah, .blk files have both the X and Y state for the block. If you have a bunch to get rid of, right click the "+" next to the block library and select show folder. Delete the .blk files you no longer want, then close and reopen the editor.

Top Bottom