Impulses For Destruction cab pack preset issues

GnR'87

Hey everyone. I purchased the Mikko and Fortus Impulses For Destruction Cab Pack, and I am not able to transfer the preset bundles to the FM3. I was able to transfer the IRs but it says the file format is not recognized for the presets. Tried using the FM3-Edit and Cab Lab Lite and neither recognized the format. Any help would be appreciated. I am not very technical when it comes to all this stuff. This stuff is all new to me as I am just entering the world of amp modelers

Thanks for the reply jamesie. I am not really sure how to go about doing that. Lol. I am so new to all of this and not very good with the technical stuff. When I choose a preset file to transfer and open it, the message window pops up and it says unable to import file, the selected file format is not supported. In the file on my desktop it says 24kb on the far right. The other presets say 34kb. But none will transfer.

Thanks for the reply jamesie. I am not really sure how to go about doing that. Lol. I am so new to all of this and not very good with the technical stuff. When I choose a preset file to transfer and open it, the message window pops up and it says unable to import file, the selected file format is not supported. In the file on my desktop it says 24kb on the far right. The other presets say 34kb. But none will transfer.
I'm meaning not the preset, you must load the wave-files. You should look here:
https://ml-sound-lab.com/products/cab-pack-for-destruction or ask in the forum here:
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...ver-cab-pack-silver-jubilee-from-1987.147845/
I use only York Audio Irs (which are really great) an had not such problems
Hope this helps

Hey jamesie, I looked at the link that you sent me but that is not the cab pack that I have. I have the Mikko and Fortus Impulses For Destruction. Purchased it from the Fractal site. It doesn't have the files listed like that. Sorry but it's very confusing to me.

Hey jamesie, I looked at the link that you sent me but that is not the cab pack that I have. I have the Mikko and Fortus Impulses For Destruction. Purchased it from the Fractal site. It doesn't have the files listed like that. Sorry but it's very confusing to me.
Is it this?

Attachments

• Cab-Pack-ML-Brit-Fortus-4x12-README.pdf
    466.4 KB · Views: 27
Hey rhummellh. Yes, but on the fractal site it is called Impulses For Destruction. The description is exactly the same.

Back
Top Bottom