Impulse Watch !

hey fremen,

Just wondering which impulses your using in your user slots now? I've never really bothered with the user cabs but have been enjoying your presets and figure it's worth trying out some new cabs.

rickgk said:
hey fremen,

Just wondering which impulses your using in your user slots now? I've never really bothered with the user cabs but have been enjoying your presets and figure it's worth trying out some new cabs.
although I bought Red Wirez Big Box and Recabinet full, I'll still using this :

01 Mesa Strd MT103 spk1 (Clawfinger)
02 Marshall 414-Line6 480-MT84 Mix (Clawfinger)
03 ENGL V30 higher presence (Poidaobi - I had to tweak this one to boost its volume)
04 EnglXXL MT103 02 (Clawfinger)
05 Mesa EL34 57 cap (Recabinet 1.5 demo)
06 This One (GuitarHack)
07 EDGE -1 I Inch ala Sneap pic (GuitarHack)
08 Marshall 6L6 i5 cap (Recabinet 1.5 demo)
09 Mesa Trad 4x12 V30 SM57 05 (Alu, of guitarampmodelling.com)
10 Fredman Angled (GuitarHack)

Didn't had enough time to explore the Red Wirez/Recabinet yet, but it looks like I'll need to combine various IRs from RW for the type of sound I'm after. One IR on its own is always lacking something. Also waiting for the RW metal IRs pack

Maybe you could do a pack with those top 20 that were worth extra testing and save a whole lot of time to the rest of us :D

I'm a new AXE-FX user by the way. Still playing with the default impulses.

Best regards
Ricardo

guitarzpt said:
Maybe you could do a pack with those top 20 that were worth extra testing and save a whole lot of time to the rest of us :D

I'm a new AXE-FX user by the way. Still playing with the default impulses.

Best regards
Ricardo

Yeah, what he said ....

JWW

I did in fact, in another thread, but that was with old impulses... I'll do that again, I promise

Here's a small selection, for hi gainers... Impulses from GuitarHack, Noarin, Poidaobi, Alu, Awesometime, Brohymn, Clawfinger

Thanks for sharing those impulses! They're really a great selection for higain stuff!!!

Do you by any means know what was the Cab and Mic used to create the impulse named "GuitarHack - EDGE -1 I Inch ala Sneap pic.syx" (it's in your selection)??
I have been using that cab a lot and I'm really curious!!

GuitarHack is well known in the impulses users community, he posts regularly in the Andy Sneap forums. I think his "à la Sneap" impulse is from a Mesa oversized with one or two SM57, not sure though, I'll try to search. It's been a while I didn't visit Sneap forum anyway

Thanks! I'll see if I can find some info on the Sneap forum!
Thank you once again for sharing that collection! It really helped to get close to the tone in my head :)

Back
Top Bottom