Implemented Improved Reverb EQ

Would be cool to have a more detailed EQ in the Reverb Block. The filters do this weird thing, where when you lower the High Cut or the Low Cut too much, it starts to mess with the opposite filter. It would also be cool to have dB/Octave slopes.

Maybe I want a steep high-pass at 250hz, and a steep low-pass at 2K. This way, if in addition to these fitlers, I wanna notch down 700hz for an annoying frequency, it doesn't get this weird shape where now the reverb sounds kind of useless. Make sense?

Would be cool to have a more detailed EQ in the Reverb Block. The filters do this weird thing, where when you lower the High Cut or the Low Cut too much, it starts to mess with the opposite filter. It would also be cool to have dB/Octave slopes.

Maybe I want a steep high-pass at 250hz, and a steep low-pass at 2K. This way, if in addition to these fitlers, I wanna notch down 700hz for an annoying frequency, it doesn't get this weird shape where now the reverb sounds kind of useless. Make sense?
In the meantime you can put the reverb in a parallel row with 100% mix and place a peq/filter before or after it

Already working on it. Reverb block is getting an update.
Hey Cliff. I really love the sound of the AKG BX20 spring reverb plugin from Universal Audio. It would be amazing to have something like that on the Axe Fx III. If you were interested in modeling it, I would be willing to help any way I can providing audio samples or anything of the sort.

Back
Top Bottom