FM3 IMPRO - FM3 (Mesa Mark IIC+) - Luke III 2020 HH - Elevated Jam Tracks - Seductive Blues Groove ☺️

NDESMAREST

Experienced

🇺🇸 Impro with the amazing Luke III 2020 HH on "Seductive Blues Groove in Bm” from Elevated Jam Tracks (Soulful Bluesy Grooves Collection, Vol. 3) with the Mesa Boogie Mark IIC+ of the FM3. Firmware 3.01. 😉🎸
🇫🇷 Impro avec la sublime Luke III 2020 HH sur “Seductive Blues Groove in Bm” de chez Elevated Jam Tracks (Soulful Bluesy Grooves Collection, Vol. 3) avec le Mesa Boogie Mark IIC+ du FM3. Firmware 3.01. 😉🎸

Very nice indeed! I suspect the man after whom your guitar is named would be proud of producing something so tasty himself. Loved it!!

Nice tone and playing! That preset has some nice dynamic response and there's some great bluesy use of it.

Also, great resource for backing tracks! I didn't know about that channel.

Last edited:
Really great job running phrases together not on the down beat of the bar constantly when it restarts. It is so hard for me and a lot people to get out of that habit. My appreciation of blues was squandered growing up out of rebellion of hearing it constantly, but I want to say this reminds me of (I think) Gary Moore a lot. Nonetheless, it was very pleasant to listen to.

Really great job running phrases together not on the down beat of the bar constantly when it restarts. It is so hard for me and a lot people to get out of that habit. My appreciation of blues was squandered growing up out of rebellion of hearing it constantly, but I want to say this reminds me of (I think) Gary Moore a lot. Nonetheless, it was very pleasant to listen to.
Thanks So much ! I really appreciate 🙏😉

Back
Top Bottom