Imported preset levels to II XL+s 6 db

Techboy57

Inspired
Greetings to all the Fractologists out there. I recently upgrade to a II XL+ and I seem to be having an issue with overall level of presets imported for axe change, purchased packs and old II Mk II presets converted in Fractool.

Regardless where my presets come from my levels seem in the Utility menu VU page are as little as 6db lower to as much as 20db lower than they were on my II Mk II.

Any suggestions, fixes or recommendations. I’m all ears. Thanks.

I edited the title and moved the thread because the Bugs section is for FAS products only.

Greetings to all the Fractologists out there. I recently upgrade to a II XL+ and I seem to be having an issue with overall level of presets imported for axe change, purchased packs and old II Mk II presets converted in Fractool.

Regardless where my presets come from my levels seem in the Utility menu VU page are as little as 6db lower to as much as 20db lower than they were on my II Mk II.

Any suggestions, fixes or recommendations. I’m all ears. Thanks.
Send me the problematic presets, i'll check

Reactions: yek
I’ll be able to do this only much later today. All presets imported are lower than usual wether from fremen, Austin buddy, axe change or saved files converted in fractool.

I edited the title and moved the thread because the Bugs section is for FAS products only.
I really don’t think it has to do with Fractool only, every preset I bring in either from a third-party or saved in my library, the levels are lower than previous when I had my II Mk II.

I really don’t think it has to do with Fractool only, every preset I bring in either from a third-party or saved in my library, the levels are lower than previous when I had my II Mk II.
how are you importing them? are you only using Fractool?

I had a similar problem when I restored presets from Axe Fx II to XL+. All of my presets were 12dB quieter.

I actually used FracTool to load them which resolved the problem. Donated to Al immediately as that was my first encounter with FracTool.

how are you importing them? are you only using Fractool?
No I’m also Importing from my presets in II XL + patches and third party sources like fremen, Austin buddy and axe change. All of my presets are abnormally low.

I’m wondering if it’s the unit itself that has an issue.

No I’m also Importing from my presets in II XL + patches and third party sources like fremen, Austin buddy and axe change. All of my presets are abnormally low.

I’m wondering if it’s the unit itself that has an issue.

i'm not asking what presets you are importing. i'm asking how specifically are you importing them. Axe-Edit? or just Fractool?

Hi Chris, all three ways, my preset library, via fractool and Axe change. From II XL + patches and converted II Mk II patches.

Hi Chris, all three ways, my preset library, via fractool and Axe change. From II XL + patches and converted II Mk II patches.
still not answering the question.

FracTool is a program. none of the other things you mention are a program.

how exactly are you getting things into the Axe-Fx? what is the exact process you're using?

Back
Top Bottom