[implemented] Support scene ignore in Multiplexer

toneseeker911

Experienced
Would be useful to have the multiplexer block be able to ignore scene changes.
My use case :
I have a Mimiq pedal that I use for a double tracked sound when going in ears. However, with a back line, I don’t want that effect.
Currently have my mono amp+cab and Mimiq stereo output going into a multiplexer and I select whichever signal path I want by choosing the appropriate channel on the multiplexer.

And I’d like this to stay the same throughout all scene changes.

P.S : If anyone has a better way of doing this, please comment !

Would be useful to have the multiplexer block be able to ignore scene changes.
My use case :
I have a Mimiq pedal that I use for a double tracked sound when going in ears. However, with a back line, I don’t want that effect.
Currently have my mono amp+cab and Mimiq stereo output going into a multiplexer and I select whichever signal path I want by choosing the appropriate channel on the multiplexer.

And I’d like this to stay the same throughout all scene changes.

P.S : If anyone has a better way of doing this, please comment !
Bypass the pedal?

Or you could assign a Control Switch to Bypass of loop. CS can maintain state across scene and preset changes.

Reactions: Rex
Bypass the pedal?

Or you could assign a Control Switch to Bypass of loop. CS can maintain state across scene and preset changes.
Thanks unix-guy! Control Switch assigned to Input Select of M-Plex block toggling between two inputs worked great for my use case.

That said, it would be great to have Ignore Scene Changes on all the blocks at some point just for consistency

That said, it would be great to have Ignore Scene Changes on all the blocks at some point just for consistency
I stumbled on a case where I could use it, but using a CS with the scene settings set to LAST worked around it. I suspect Ignore Scene Changes would have made it flow better, but I can't prove it, and it works as it is, so I'm ok with the situation.

Cliff has said Scene Ignore was coming in the next firmware. One would assume it’ll be for all blocks.

Last edited:
Bypass the pedal?

I can’t bypass the pedal, it’s in a rack along with the axe fx. I couldn’t use control switches since I have a RJM controller, but I got it to work similarly with one of the external controls.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom