[implemented] Keep controllers window open while changing scenes

Smittefar

Axe-Master
Maybe I have overlooked a setting,

When I open the controllers window (specifically to adjust scene controllers), the controllers window closes every time I switch scenes. This is really annoying, I want to hear what the scene controller does when I switch back and forth, but when it exists the window every time I switch scene, it totally breaks my workflow.

I have a workaround, but it is uncool. The scene controllers I am using the most are actually bound to the global perform screen - And I can open that in Axe-Edit, and that allows me to adjust the controllers without the window going away, when I change scenes.

+1

Alsø alsø wik: can the Controllers display stay open when changing presets. I can see it load new stuff in preset change before it closes. It staying open would be a boon when working the new dual-controller modifiers into all my presets....

Last edited:
@Michael Pickens, thanks for implementing this. I have been going over a lot of my presets the past week, it had been super helpful.

It is an added bonus that the controllers window even stays open while switching presets.

However, when I switch presets via midi, the controller window does not update to the new values, until I switch scenes on the new preset.

Back
Top Bottom