[fixed] Implement Devin's Wah trick into the Wah block itself

yek

Contact Fractal for your Custom Title
I was trying this last night but not sure it was working as it should. If I only change the linked controller from the FC external 1 to my Pedal 1 for both wah and volume blocks, will it work as it should?

I was trying this last night but not sure it was working as it should. If I only change the linked controller from the FC external 1 to my Pedal 1 for both wah and volume blocks, will it work as it should?
There are three modifiers for your Expression Pedal of choice:
1. Modifier on the parallel vol's level
2. Modifier on the wah's level
3. Modifier on wah's control

Make sure those are assigned with the parameters in Devin's GOT and you're gold.

PS - Or you could just copy/paste his vol & wah block from his preset to your preset. I did this, but sometimes the modifier assignments would not carry over the paste, sometimes multiple times. I think it might be an Axe-Edit bug?

PPS - oh, and make sure neither block is bypassed. I put scene ignore ON on my wah block to be extra safe.

Last edited:
There are three modifiers for your Expression Pedal of choice:
1. Modifier on the parallel vol's level
2. Modifier on the wah's level
3. Modifier on wah's control

Make sure those are assigned with the parameters in Devin's GOT and you're gold.

PS - Or you could just copy/paste his vol & wah block from his preset to your preset. I did this, but sometimes the modifier assignments would not carry over the paste, sometimes multiple times. I think it might be an Axe-Edit bug?

PPS - oh, and make sure neither block is bypassed. I put scene ignore ON on my wah block to be extra safe.
Okay I only changed the modifier on 2 of those parameters so I missed one. hopefully that’s the trick I missed

Back
Top Bottom