Imitate vibrato arm in a single move? Down, back up + a little vibrato at the end

No problem, man. It's all groovy. So much is lost in the written word. No offense taken here. I've just fallen in love w my '90s Les Paul again, and it's the only electric ax on my current gigs. Strat stays home (for the moment, I'll probably fall back in love w her soon). ...but less equipment to carry is a plus. ...new strings before every show, check the saddles, no string breakage. One guitar will do.

As far as shows regarding the pandemic: I live in Germany and we're starting to open back up. Had my first show since Feb. last weekend and I have one tomorrow. (open air, lots of spacing between people). As a former L.A. resident, I have to say, I'm glad I'm here now. Here in Germany, we have socialized medicine for all. No cost when you go to the doctor or hospital. Why don't they let you have it over there? I used to pay a fortune for health insurance in the states! anyway: Stay healthy USA! 👍
Thanks bro. Without being political here, in answer to your questions... I have free health insurance (which is okay, not great). If it were up to me, I’d live in Europe... Germany is great (I’m half German 🙂) And, I’m in New York... ughh... worse state for covid. But not near the city.

I get it with a ‘favorite’ guitar. It’s hard for me to say I have one favorite with 8 nice electrics. But, there’s a few ‘go to’s’ I have that I bring to gigs, and it depends on what band I’m gigging with. I have a gig in mid July (maybe a second) First one since the end of February.

You stay safe too bro! Thanks.

I've done a two octave dive bomb via the Sequencer for years dating back with my Ultra (no vibrato), though of course you need to be done before it resets etc.

Looking forward to seeing how Bakerman's idea pans out (haven't tried it myself yet), so please update the thread etc.

I've done a two octave dive bomb via the Sequencer for years dating back with my Ultra (no vibrato), though of course you need to be done before it resets etc.

actually, you don't!

try this -

attach your footswitch to the level parameter of the pitch block - off is zero level, on is 0dbd)
attach the same footswitch to the bypass parameter - min is 0% (block engaged), max is 52% (block bypassed) and up the attack value, so that the length of time it takes for the sequencer to travel it's course is the same amount of time it takes for the pitch block to bypass
attach the same switch to the run parameter of the sequencer

in fact, you don't need the sequencer at all, you can just attach your switch to the control parameter of the pitch block and use the attack value to time the sweep

if this sounds confusing, have a look at the preset called "panoply of glitch" in my bundle. there's a drop controlled by control switch 3, which will appear in layout 1

actually, you don't!

try this -

attach your footswitch to the level parameter of the pitch block - off is zero level, on is 0dbd)
attach the same footswitch to the bypass parameter - min is 0% (block engaged), max is 52% (block bypassed) and up the attack value, so that the length of time it takes for the sequencer to travel it's course is the same amount of time it takes for the pitch block to bypass
attach the same switch to the run parameter of the sequencer

in fact, you don't need the sequencer at all, you can just attach your switch to the control parameter of the pitch block and use the attack value to time the sweep

if this sounds confusing, have a look at the preset called "panoply of glitch" in my bundle. there's a drop controlled by control switch 3, which will appear in layout 1

Thank you Simeon, I'll give that a go!

Back
Top Bottom