I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but... CC# and Pedal Question

Loopback777

Inspired
I have Ext Ctrl 3 on 18. I have a pedal attached to MFC mapped to CC#18. I calibrated the pedal and have it set to BegPDL. On a preset I'm using a mixer to switch between channel 2 and channel 3 with the pedal. When I move the pedal (and the graph edit view is showing on the AF2), the ball moves accordingly. The sound, however, doesn't change.

I have another pedal mapped to CC#17. Again, when I'm in edit mode on the graph view, I move that pedal and the ball doesn't move. However, the sound does change between rows 2 and 3 as intended. I switched pedals (and jacks) to make sure the first pedal is operational and it works fine.

I've never messed with any global settings. Nothing else (that I can see) is mapped to CC#18 (or 17, for that matter).

Someone out there knows exactly what I'm doing wrong (I hope). Please help!

Not sure how things were corrupted, but this is an issue with the preset. I created an exact replica (copy and paste) on another preset and everything works as intended. Hopefully it won't be recreateable.

I take that back. Same problem as before (once I loaded everything into the preset). I think it's a CPU load issue. The preset is up to 92%. 2 amps, 2 cabs, 2 rev, 2 cho, 1 comp, enhancer and mixer. It locks in on that one pedal, with cc17 no matter how I change it on the preset. I can change it to 16, 18, 19 etc. and the same pedal controls the mixer. There must be a software problem somewhere in there.

Back
Top Bottom