I'm producing a Cab Pack for Fractal Audio Systems

What a saving in the Fractal store, by the way...

qjry9vr.png

I grabbed the set and it does sound great. only had half an hour to try some of the mixes on a couple of my high gain presets and they are really clear sounding . I usually have a PEQ at the end of my chain rolling off at 80hz to clear it up and around 10-12k to tame high highs and with the mixes I tried I didnt need it. the bottom end stayed clear and the top sounded nice with no PEQ

Jeeeeez. Wasn't really too sure what to expect since I've never been one to gravitate towards a Mesa cab in a real life or modeling scenario, but dang.... these are insanely good. well worth the 25. Thanks for your work Clark and Irotlas

Well that's the thing. People are always talking about the Oversize "USA" cab. Sure it has it's place but it's got crazy lows and crazy highs which give that stereotypical... "USA" sound. This particular cab is more emphasized on the mids and sounding smooth which might not be so "USA" sounding. It's definitely the best cab that's ever been in our studio!

Thanks!
Sounds great with PRS too...
Tell me if you have good tone for The prayer/the answer. I love it!

I've tried but it's quite tricky.
Also the fact that I don't know how to play this song doesn't help at all to get close enough.
Same IR as before, R121 A3.

BTW Clark, this is a crazy cab pack. Evey single one of these IRs is usable, different and characteristic and I really can't decide which one to use.
Damn.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom