I'm producing a Cab Pack for Fractal Audio Systems

These are my favourite IR's, truly the best tone without any post-EQ I've been able to get with my Axe Fx. Thank you for all the hard work, will follow up later this week with massive clips

Thank you so much bro! I'm definitely interested in hearing some clips!

I shot a quick video demonstrating what you can do with the Cab Pack 7. I think the USA 4x12 prejudice is throwing people off a bit since this is definitely not just a Cab Pack for progressive metal players. These IRs are all balanced naturally as they are raw unprocessed IRs. Check my amp settings in that video. :D

I was waiting for this video.
To be honest I'm a little disappointed: I was expecting some finnish douchebbagery :lol

Anyway I'm testing the sm57 B1 in my plexi patches too and it sounds great.
It is very hard to choose between that one and the beatle gb.

I was waiting for this video.
To be honest I'm a little disappointed: I was expecting some finnish douchebbagery :lol

Anyway I'm testing the sm57 B1 in my plexi patches too and it sounds great.
It is very hard to choose between that one and the beatle gb.

:lol I'm trying to cut down on the douchebaggery.

I shot a quick video demonstrating what you can do with the Cab Pack 7. I think the USA 4x12 prejudice is throwing people off a bit since this is definitely not just a Cab Pack for progressive metal players. These IRs are all balanced naturally as they are raw unprocessed IRs. Check my amp settings in that video. :D

Allright. I really often don`t like your attitude Clark! :devilish: But i can`t deny: These Soundsamples are VERY IMPRESSIVE! :encouragement: I also thought, this pack is only for High-Gain, but i really like, what you get out of a strat and more vintage type amps ...

Nice! Payday needs to hurry up this week so I can get these :D

Cliff:

"An exact solution has been implemented for the power amp feedback network in the “USA” amp models. As such all these amp models have been redone accordingly with the exception of the “USA Pre” amp models which use a more conventional power amp model. Any presets using these amp models should be reset either by deselecting then reselecting the amp model or by using the “Update Amps Default” in the Utility->Preset menu. Note: due to the unique topology of the feedback network in these amps the Depth control is non-functional."

yek:

"This is a major improvement. I've got a Mark preset, with FAT on, that never sounded better, especially with the added cabs (see below). It's MASSIVE! I may be one of the few people on board here who couldn't care less about Dream Theater, but even I can recognize the tone."

this-is-beautiful.gif

New IIC+, sm57 B2 and FET I pre is a really nice combination.
Great Mark tones out of that.

BTW new pres are amazing: I've just done a quick test with my plexi patch and sm57 B1 IR which sounds quite good IMHO.

Threw this together this afternoon using Sm57 A1 and B1 at equal volume.

Sounds pretty damn awesome! Reminds me of Underoath. I'm loving the fact that I haven't heard a bad guitar tone with these IRs yet. :) Should we try to get a bad tone just as an experiment? :lol

damn you ck, i hate you! after listening to these ir's i don't want to use anything else. whatever technique's you used to capture these ir's please convince cliff to adopt it. there's a sense of depth and realism i haven't experienced before. i'd like to add a wish here; ck, PLEASE do a 4x12 G12M and 4x12 G12H in the same way!! kick a$$ stuff

damn you ck, i hate you! after listening to these ir's i don't want to use anything else. whatever technique's you used to capture these ir's please convince cliff to adopt it. there's a sense of depth and realism i haven't experienced before. i'd like to add a wish here; ck, PLEASE do a 4x12 G12M and 4x12 G12H in the same way!! kick a$$ stuff

+1

Back
Top Bottom