I'm producing a Cab Pack for Fractal Audio Systems

So apparently Cliff is updating the USA models - that plus this new Cab Pack means Petrucci fans everywhere are very happy!

Away from Boogie land, the 5153 models work incredibly well with these IRs too!

Sounds great sir. Mind sharing that IIC+ high gain preset?

Sure! I'm glad that you liked it! :)

It is basically only amp and cab and very little amount of reverb.

The clean tone is Scene 1, the second one is the high gain one.

The crunch tone is the exact same settings of the high gain one, except that the amp is the USA IIC+ normal (not bright, and fat not selected), and gain lowered down to around 7.5/7.5.

View attachment Lonestar + IIC+.syx

Thanks for the preset ertan! Ended up writing a new riff because of it. Great tones=inspiration and new ideas. I'll most likely be using this preset as my main live preset now, tweaked effect-wise of course. :)

Clark and Irotlas-

No questions asked, the best IRs I've ever used. WOW!

Here's something that's puzzling me... Besides CPU, what is the difference between running one cab block with stereo ultrares (both panned center) and two single ultrares cab blocks in parallel?

Clark and Irotlas-

No questions asked, the best IRs I've ever used. WOW!

Here's something that's puzzling me... Besides CPU, what is the difference between running one cab block with stereo ultrares (both panned center) and two single ultrares cab blocks in parallel?

As far as I know, there is no difference. The mics are all in phase.
So technically you can use up to 4 UR IRs at the same time using 2 stereo UR cab blocks. =)

Clip was sick!
What was the exact IR for this?
Sure the tuning is the key here but liked to test it out.

thanks! Well, tuning but also that clip was played with EBMM JP6...

I'm not sure what IR that is in the FINAL cab pack, I have all 57-421 mix IRs (50+) in one folder and I have no idea anymore wich one of them is in the pack :D but I can check if I find the number for it. In my axe fx it's "04" but I don't know is it 4 in the alloy folder...

thanks! Well, tuning but also that clip was played with EBMM JP6...

I'm not sure what IR that is in the FINAL cab pack, I have all 57-421 mix IRs (50+) in one folder and I have no idea anymore wich one of them is in the pack :D but I can check if I find the number for it. In my axe fx it's "04" but I don't know is it 4 in the alloy folder...
50+ :)

Too much good tones :)
Few hours testing today and my ears and head is f***ed up.
Very difficult to search matching tone for something when you stop on every IR and think "this sounds freaking good too, even different" :)
Pack is worth every penny!

These are my favourite IR's, truly the best tone without any post-EQ I've been able to get with my Axe Fx. Thank you for all the hard work, will follow up later this week with massive clips

Back
Top Bottom