I'm Pissed!!!

Dramelot

Power User
Gonna throw off my vacation schedule, was supposed to leave tonite.. after the II arrived..
I can't leave without it.

Adverse weather conditions.. Pfffftt
when I was your age i walked ....In the snow..... 10 miles...

Mesquite, TX, United States 06/30/2011 2:27 P.M. Departure Scan
Hodgkins, IL, United States 06/30/2011 5:23 A.M. Adverse weather conditions.
Mesquite, TX, United States 06/30/2011 4:58 A.M. Arrival Scan
Hodgkins, IL, United States 06/28/2011 12:13 P.M. Departure Scan
06/28/2011 9:53 A.M. Arrival Scan
Shrewsbury, MA, United States 06/25/2011 2:28 A.M. Departure Scan
Shrewsbury, MA, United States 06/24/2011 11:10 P.M. Arrival Scan
Nashua, NH, United States 06/24/2011 10:01 P.M. Departure Scan
06/24/2011 4:55 P.M. Pickup Scan
United States 06/24/2011 11:31 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Ok delayed a day, but will have 5 days over looking the Lake of the Ozarks on a huge patio on a private cove w/ II, my K12's laptop and my guitars.
Heaven

Cliff, your always welcome...!!
Hint, hint..
take some time off..

Dang it... UPS SUCKS..lol

Last edited:
Bummer dude!! UPS runs everything thru DFW. By road its Mesquite, then Ft.Worth. By Air its airport then Ft.Worth.....
have a great trip!

You could just come hang out at my house. its no Ozarks but I have a pool. As long as you don't mind the couch.

I wonder how much more Axe's cliff would sell if he used a shipping company that wasnt completely crap.. UPS is horrible, how they are still even in business blows my mind.

To my house, UPS is great. I even made friends with the driver. We're on a first name basis. FedEx blows here. They won't leave anything on my doorstep if I'm not home, and I live in a safe neighborhood. And if I have to drive to their depot to pick something up, if I paid for home delivery, I want my damn money back.

One of the only perks of being a warehouse manager is never having to deal with pickup/dropoff locations. :)

UPS and FedEx are both terrible. USPS is the way to go but not sure how much longer they will be in "business".

I have. USPS was horrible last time they had to track a lost package for me. UPS has been better in that regard in my experience.

Back
Top Bottom