I'm officially a part of the Fractal Family

shaunb

Experienced
Got my XL+ from the postman today and I've been having fun with this thing all afternoon.
As a longtime tube amp guy I have to say that this little beauty absolutely rocks and I can't wait to start tracking with it.
The options are almost endless and it's going to take a lot of trial and error to even scratch the surface of the potential in this baby.
I'm loving trying out the amp models I have always wanted but couldn't justify buying because of the amps I already own, now I can't imagine having anymore amp or effect GAS.

It was a struggle to drag myself away from it I was having so much fun.

Huge thanks to Cliff for developing such a mind blowing piece of gear, also thanks to Andrew at Independent Music for bringing Fractal goodness into Australia.

I should also say thanks to you guys on the forum for helping me in my decision. There are so many fantastic examples showcasing the capabilities of this unit making it easier to make the purchase with confidence.
I feel like I've already learned quite a bit from you all even before mine arrived and I look forward to all the lessons I can learn from you guys and girls going forward.

Cheers peeps.

Welcome!!!

I wish Cliff could build me a car in the spirit of the Axe-Fx.. Switching from a practical family car to a Alfa 4C, then to Porche 918, LaFerrari, Mclaren P1 or a Zonda R... 200+ cars in one :D
With just the price of.. Well... Expensive i guess... I'll keep on doing the Drive Club stuff.. and enjoy my Axe..

Rock on!

I'm new to the XL myself. It has changed the way that I approach recording. I'm hoping it does the same for my future live act.

Welcome, it can be frustrating at times, but check out youtube there are some great videos on there to help you learn what all it can do.

Ive only scratched the surface myself.

Welcome!! Take it slow and enjoy the first 100 or so presets. Then starting tweaking at your own pace. Come to these awesome forums and the incredible people will help you any way they can.

G'day Sean,

It's arrived! Fantastic - Can't wait to see your comments over the next few weeks. Be prepared for your clock to runn seemingly faster, and the days to appear too short to try every amp type.
Where abouts in Melbourne are you?

Pauly

Got my XL+ from the postman today and I've been having fun with this thing all afternoon.
As a longtime tube amp guy I have to say that this little beauty absolutely rocks and I can't wait to start tracking with it.
The options are almost endless and it's going to take a lot of trial and error to even scratch the surface of the potential in this baby.
I'm loving trying out the amp models I have always wanted but couldn't justify buying because of the amps I already own, now I can't imagine having anymore amp or effect GAS.

It was a struggle to drag myself away from it I was having so much fun.

Huge thanks to Cliff for developing such a mind blowing piece of gear, also thanks to Andrew at Independent Music for bringing Fractal goodness into Australia.

I should also say thanks to you guys on the forum for helping me in my decision. There are so many fantastic examples showcasing the capabilities of this unit making it easier to make the purchase with confidence.
I feel like I've already learned quite a bit from you all even before mine arrived and I look forward to all the lessons I can learn from you guys and girls going forward.

Cheers peeps.

Back
Top Bottom