I'm new to Fractal, found an interesting YouTube channel

Blueprint

I just bought my FM3 a week ago, so maybe most of you have seen that before, but anyway, I share it:
Rosh Roslin channel
This guy has a whole bunch of videos with good advices and explanations.
Besides Leon Todd and Marco Fanton (both excellent!), I think this channel has valuable informations.
He uses an Axe fx 3, but as he speaks about blocks this is totally ok for FM3.
Have fun!

Definitely agree with this. Great info for a newbie. Additive info along with Cooper Carter. Can’t believe he gets little mention here.

Thanks ... looks like a very interesting and complete channel ... will spend some time with it ...

Yeah, I subscribed to his YouTube when he started posting AXE3 vids to the channel, but he stopped posting new vids on there last July. Regardless, the AXE3 vids he's uploaded all contain great useful info!

Didn’t know that there were that many videos! Certainly deserves some attention.

Agree 100%. I'm finding these videos to be very well done - relatively short and to the point and very insightful. How they've stayed in the background so long is a mystery but I'm very glad that @Blueprint raised their visibility. Great work Rosh ... thanks ...

Hey everyone,

Thank you so much for the kind words, and I'm really grateful you guys are getting value out of the channel!

I've just gone through all off your videos - they're great !

Even though I've been using Fractal gear for a few years I actually learnt a fair few useful things. It's kinda handy to go over the basic stuff once in a while and I've certainly adopted some of your techniques

Hope you post some more videos again

Back
Top Bottom