I'm new here-Amp question

csassakb

Inspired
How often does Fractal release new amp models??

I'm really looking for some Divided by 13 amps

Help is appreciated

Curt

Whenever Cliff wants to. There is no set schedule or estimates.

Since you're new to the Axe-Fx, take some time and go through all the models. We already have 200+ models at our disposal.

I'm really looking for some Divided by 13 amps

Help is appreciated

Curt

Welcome. :)

To answer, there is no schedule that is shared with the public. Amp additions seem to be pretty regular with firmware updates, and these are at the behest of Cliff.

To add, the answer to most questions is usually found either in the manual, the wiki or in the forum using the search function. Chris (AxeFXTutorials) has a fine site which hosts videos answering the most pertinent of questions and solves a lot of problems before they appear.

Hope you enjoy! :)

EDIT: Btw, the print manual may not be the most up to date. There are PDFs available for download from the FAS site.

Generally speaking, Fractal will tend add anywhere from zero to two or three models per major update, seemingly just depending on what they have time to model and include. There's no set "amp adding" schedule released to the public or anything like that.

That said, there are over 200+ models in the Axe already. I sincerely doubt 99% of players wouldn't be able to dial in the exact tone in their heads using what's already in the Axe now.

It's going to quickly come to a point where people will start bitch and moan about super obscure irrelevant or redundant amps not being in the box. I predict the following thread title from a new user - "ZOMG Why isn't the Line 6 Spyder not in the box???? FAIL!!!!!1!" or something like that. It's gonna happen though, and they'll be serious about it, too.

Not saying you done did that csassakb. You're just trying to find out about the Div/13 amps and what the new amp situation is.

Let your ears guide you. You can run these "amps" at full tilt and still be relatively quiet, so what you know and love at home may not be your favorite here. Knowing how to run each amp IRL helps quite a bit.

Back
Top Bottom