I'm just saying...

i didn't refer to you, or anyone else, in particular in that comment. it was to highlight the face that there are plenty of non "constructive" posts around here.

Oh, ok, well I certainly agree with that. I am just against the mentality that 'If you can't do this/Or you don't like this, something is definitely wrong with you.'

Nothing was wrong with what the OP said. Who cares if somebody "could possibly" take what he said the wrong way.

Get over yourselves you bunch of over sensitive bitches..........

Nothing was wrong with what the OP said. Who cares if somebody "could possibly" take what he said the wrong way.

Get over yourselves you bunch of over sensitive bitches..........

Nothing wrong with what I said either, don't get your panties in a bunch.

I have to admit that I do get frustrated with threads that start with "this thing doesn't work right" and end up with 100's of replies as the debate rolls on and on. They do leave me with the distinct feeling that something other than misconfiguration is at play. But this should be a place to learn so patience is in order. And by the same token, respect for the tool and this community in the opening post helps as well.

It is not a five minute deal for me. It takes hours some times days of revisiting a patch and fine tuning it. Usually it takes me a couple of gigs to get it right. My patches are very simple mind you but my reference are the many fine tube amps and effects pedals I have owned over the years.

It is easy to get a good sound out of the box but a sound that is gig worthy takes a little bit of work.

The reality is, this is not an easy piece of kit to get going and sounding good. It sounds like a 'dog' straight out of the box.
But for a newbie, it's not too easy to dial in and some even panic after a day or so and the 14 day money back guarantee comes into their head next.

The reality is, this is not an easy piece of kit to get going and sounding good. It sounds like a 'dog' straight out of the box.
But for a newbie, it's not too easy to dial in and some even panic after a day or so and the 14 day money back guarantee comes into their head next.

i couldn't disagree more...a "dog out of the box"?? no way....

With all the options we have in the Axe2, I generally wind up hovering around my comfort tones, which involve a nice Fender Twin model or a Plexi model with Greenbacks. Those just work for most of what I like.

Back
Top Bottom