I'm Just Going to Leave This Here

Here's a question. How long did it take for the FX8 to be released after it's first public announcement that it was being developed? And should we expect the same timetable for the ax8?

Only one stomp label required.

AX8label_zps4ed8bd61.jpg

I clear molded rubber slip cover would push sales OTT.

I would love to see someone start producing clear silicon gel type covers for stuff like this. It's one thing to have tube screamer ruined but with the cost of some pedals and multi effects units these days it sure would be nice to have a simple way to protect your investment.

With a processor in there you have to worry about heat and air flow when putting a cover on it for performance.

With a processor in there you have to worry about heat and air flow when putting a cover on it for performance.

Maybe, it seems unlikely that it's going to vent out the top and the back coul have an airway buffer built in to the cover. I'm not talking about something to protect against submersion, just the sloppy beer spray. I always have my MIDI controllers on a pedaltrain to keep them off the floor as well.

Agree with that....I'm already designing a pedal board in my head that I will build.
There will be plexi glass over the controls. Plexi will be on a hinge for editing, but it will provide beer and drunk girl protection.
I did it 100 years ago with a pod xt and I will absolutely build one for the Ax8.
Can't wait for this.

And don't forget double customers. I don't have a need for two Axe-Fx's but I would definitely buy one of these floor models as a backup/home/grab-n-go unit where I don't need all the horsepower that I would for more demanding gigs.
This exactly. Load my main presets and ready to go.

(not that I wouldn't *like* to have two Axe-Fx, just don't have the need)

Back
Top Bottom