I'm Just Going to Leave This Here

Hope we can get some hints as to when this will be available!
Guess it is still a long time away still but I want one when it is released.
Will be great taking this to smaller gigs and sessions, nice one Fractal :)

"Aggressively priced" to me is not this, If FAS is now committing themselves to competing in the floorboard market place the next closest floor board is nowhere near this. If it comes in over 1K I would really be surprised.

The Ax8 would clearly do more than the Fx8 (amp, cab + fx vs fx only). The Fx8 is priced at $1350. I'd say be prepared to be very surprised. Unless they are planning to change the price for the MFC to $499 and Fx8 for $799 there's 0% chance of pricing this at $999 or lower. I'm feeling confident at $1,799.

Depending on pricing this would be huge for the HD500 users to get on board with a REAL modeler (no offense to current POD users). I'm hoping it's closer to the $1200 range (or under) as anything too much higher than that may become unaffordable to many musicians. Seeing as it's close to the $3k mark to get the current unit with MFC, I believe there is a large market in this zone. Congrats FAS!!

Hope we can get some hints as to when this will be available!
Guess it is still a long time away still but I want one when it is released.
Will be great taking this to smaller gigs and sessions, nice one Fractal :)

it might be sooner than you think as it appears to be G3 modelling and sharing the same chassis as the Fx8 likely a cause perhaps for the FX8 delays and my guess is this has been worked on a LONG time

The Ax8 would clearly do more than the Fx8 (amp, cab + fx vs fx only). The Fx8 is priced at $1350. I'd say be prepared to be very surprised. Unless they are planning to change the price for the MFC to $499 and Fx8 for $799 there's 0% chance of pricing this at $999 or lower. I'm feeling confident at $1,799.

Based on current fractal hardware prices, i'd haf to agree on the 1799$ price speculation. But I do hope we are wrong. :)

Depending on pricing this would be huge for the HD500 users to get on board with a REAL modeler (no offense to current POD users). I'm hoping it's closer to the $1200 range (or under) as anything too much higher than that may become unaffordable to many musicians. Seeing as it's close to the $3k mark to get the current unit with MFC, I believe there is a large market in this zone. Congrats FAS!!

Really? Geez, no wonder there is tons of love for us FAS users . . . . . People are speculating that it will cost over triple what an HD500 is. I bet Line 6 are filing chapter 11 already. . . . . . lol.

I just upgraded from an Ultra to a XL with MFC. I hope this is quite some months away........I'm not sure I get sneak one more piece of gear past my wife. I don't think she'll buy "Nah, I've had this for a while. You just musta missed it hidden by all the band room clutter." Plus, the UPS guy told me when he brought my MFC the other day that this is absolutely the last time he lets me flag him down and take delivery at the entrance to my neighborhood instead of my front door...... ;)

Can it be shipped to a PO Box? Just thinkin ahead is all.

No. You cannot ship a wife to a PO Box. I tried.

Totally formidable. Why the hell not - See what happens when it gets so cold outside that you piss out piscicles up in Fractal land.

Awesome to see the Basic controls on the dash!! Like it! (But the "Not So Fractal Green" lights look like they belong on a want-to-be competitors rig........)

I wouldn't say that the MFC is overpriced. It's the ultimate midi controller unit for anything, even more for the Axe. Sure it's not cheap but it definitely delivers.

May have been th ultimate when released but RJM and Liquid foot have certainly surpassed the MFC in big ways. They are more expensive however.

very interested to see the price, on board effects, and on board amp models... the AX8 might be more applicable to my needs than the Mark 2 that I currently have.

agreed .It will be interesting to see how many IR slots , How many models and which parameters will be removed
Which of the FX won't be in there the Reverb Hold ,Crystals ,Pitch block???

Can't wait for more info ,this is what i wanted simpler ..Great Job Cliff super stoked hope you open the line SOON

Back
Top Bottom