I'm in X Factor Lithuania

Wow!...wait.....thats YOU?<?
a star is born .
Yeah, that's the 10 Kg heavier than I currently am version of me :)
For those of us who do not speak Lithuanian, what did the judges have to say?

I'll name the judges 1 to 4, from left to right.

Judge 1: "You've returned my youth, that Time (That damn snake) took from me".
Judge 2: "This is such authentic rock'n'roll. Whoah. I want to spend time with you everyday"
Judge 4: "You know what? I think you've ideally chosen the song, your voice has sounded ideally on it, and you ideally knew how to squeeze the best out of it. And the positivity! Great, bright, rock'n'roll. Thank you!".
Judge 3: "You could go to work in musicals right now. You are a very vivid character. I was surprised by your vocal skills. I just don't like that you've got your "idiot" switch on".
Judge 1: "I think it's ok to have the "idiot" switch on. It's better to have an "Idiot" that you can turn on/off, than to not have the idiot switch.
Judge 4: Or to be an idiot, and not be able to turn it off.
Me: "Can you be happy if you can't turn on the "idiot" within you?"
Judge 1: "I agree. And as you said, you came here to have some fun. And the good thing about it is, that if you are having fun, we are having fun."
Judge 3: "Here's the thing: You are worthy of the finals".
Judge 1: "What do we say to Paulius? 1,2,3...."
Everyone: "Yes".

Congratulations Paulius! Now when you make it we can all say we knew you when you were just some guy messing around here on the Fractal forums.

Awesome cover. The "idiot" persona helped you surprise the judges and made you stand out.

If you do another appearance, I hope you play the guitar too.

Back
Top Bottom