I'm in love..

Horganovski

Experienced
I got my Axe Fx II XL from UPS an hour ago and already I've fallen hard, this thing is just amazing, beyond even what I expected. :D

A quick noodle with my PRS Custom 22, playing with the volume to lower/raise the gain on one of the (untweaked) presets. Audio is just from the little mic in my camera for now (I'll get it hooked up to my PC later, for now I just want to play!).

Amazing work from Fractal Audio!

Cheers,
Brian

Last edited:
Heh heh yeah, it's pretty warm here today and I didn't want that plastic getting melted on to the front panel :)

Re PRS, yes indeed, it's my baby. I have an Ibanez Universe here too plus a Strat and a Yamaha 5 string bass but the PRS is always the one I play most. I'm like a kid in the candy store today, each time I try a new patch I'm thinking 'hmmm what would that sound like with the 7 string..or the Strat or back to the PRS or maybe...'

Enjoy man, it's always getting better all the time. I got mine during firmware 12 after being an Axe standard user, now firmware 15.02 blows my mind.

Thanks guys. Recorded some bass on a track I'm working on tonight with the Axe and I'm delighted with the tone I can get now. I downloaded a patch from one of the forums here, tweaked it a tiny bit to suit my bass and job done pretty much.

Thanks! Todays Axe-related tasks were getting some pedals hooked up (a Mission expression pedal and a Boss FS-5U) to control wah and looper. I also delved into Axe Edit a bit more and had fun making a really nice lead patch based on the Wrecker model. Wow that one really sings :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom