I'm in facebook jail

Immediately thought of this
6j9xl8.jpg
+1 - in the likely words of a motivational speaker - time spent on Facebook is the equivalent of (or perhaps a poor replacement for):
"smokin doooobies down by the river!"

+1 - in the likely words of a motivational speaker - time spent on Facebook is the equivalent of (or perhaps a poor replacement for):
"smokin doooobies down by the river!"

I generally get something productive done after smokin’ doobies. I look at FB only during my morning dump, I figure it’s a good combination of nothing productive meeting getting something done.

At this point, my feed is a bunch of guitars, gear, local shows, my friend’s bands and a few family members who haven’t gotten themselves removed from FB so far.

I use Facebook to keep in touch and share with family that live out of state, so it has a use. I was viewing a story about an animal rescue, in which a pregnant dog was beat with a bat by some guy. The dog lost all of her puppies, and had her back leg and hip broken. There was a long, hard recovery process for the dog (she pulled though fine).

I posted that if I saw a guy beating a dog with a bat, that I would take that bat and beat the shit out of him with it. They facebook jailed me for saying that. Inciting violence they said. F you Facebook! I stand by what I said, I meant it!
You broke rule #1 - never use Facebook. If you can’t do that, only look at the friends and family stuff. Everything else is bullshit. Social media is a trap, an experiment where it’s the drug, you’re the rat and there is no control group, no placebo. Stay away from all that toxic trash.

I use Facebook to keep in touch and share with family that live out of state, so it has a use. I was viewing a story about an animal rescue, in which a pregnant dog was beat with a bat by some guy. The dog lost all of her puppies, and had her back leg and hip broken. There was a long, hard recovery process for the dog (she pulled though fine).

I posted that if I saw a guy beating a dog with a bat, that I would take that bat and beat the shit out of him with it. They facebook jailed me for saying that. Inciting violence they said. F you Facebook! I stand by what I said, I meant it!
I would help you...............So many sick people in the world.

I have an ex-coworker friend at Facebook that is daily sharing racist and xenophobic incendiary posts, amongst many other "modern-nazi" paraphernalia. I have reported some of his posts, but there has never been any action from the Facebook guardians

Well, and being here too :)

I don't know any of you personally, among other reasons because distance and covid, but I do really appreciate this mostly relatively sane and humane outpost where we can gather to yack about our musical and technical leanings.

Group hug!
I’ve been on forums since the mid 90s and with everything that has come since then, well run forums are still the best place on the internet to share IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom