I'm feeling lucky!

SOAWM

Inspired
I'm on a luck streak! A while ago I won a talent contest with the grand price of 2000€ for gear purchases, which bought me the Axe-Fx II. Today I went to a sollicitation for a temporary job as a student and during the interview they said to me that there were two other candidates which had worked as interns before for the company (so they were their priority choices). I wasn't halfway home and they called me to say that I could start for them and that they'd like to see me start to work this afternoon. A student I know that is working there (he's the one who told me that had an open spot), immediately texted me that I made an amazing first impression and that they were enthousiast about hiring me for a month! Next to that I finally got the e-mail regarding the approval of my student loan (of the year that's already passed), so since I paid my books myself this year, I'm receiving another nice amount of money this week!

I've got people interested in a bunch of my analogue gear, so if I sell it, I've already got 400€ for a MFC-101. It could be that I'll be playing our next gig with the Axe as preamp, my 6505 as poweramp and the MFC-101 controlling my FX!

I'm happy! :D

I don't know what postage costs from Belgium to the U.S. But if you could send some of that luck my way, I'd gladly pick up the tab. :)

Back
Top Bottom