I'm Axe-Fx less and I feel weird and lonely. Nobody wants to play with me.

scottburrow

Fractal Fanatic
This is the first time without some form of Axe-fx for many years. I'm not sure what to do with myself until Wednesday. Strum in silence, I guess...;-)

I do have Amplitube on my mac, but it's no Axe-fx.

And to Billy the gentleman that I sold my Axe-fx too. Rock on buddy, have fun and call often if you have questions.

what an awesome device from an awesome company, with an awesome community of users.

LOL, I'm with you bro, but I'm waiting til Thursday for my XL, so you've got a day on me. Guess I'll have to practice my classical.

This is the first time without some form of Axe-fx for many years. I'm not sure what to do with myself until Wednesday. Strum in silence, I guess...;-)

I do have Amplitube on my mac, but it's no Axe-fx.

And to Billy the gentleman that I sold my Axe-fx too. Rock on buddy, have fun and call often if you have questions.

what an awesome device from an awesome company, with an awesome community of users.

The price one has to pay for keeping up with the joneses, now don't you feel like convicted sinner :lol

hey Scott, you're welcome to come over to my place and jam out on mine some evening.

I was just in your area yesterday. Should of got a hold of ya. Honestly, I still have so much going on Wednesday will be here before I know it.

I have been working on this 50th anniversary video for my parents in law. It's looking good, but now I need to add some pictures of two graduations that just happened. I added a jibjab video at the beginning that will bring the house down.

I'll be AxeFx-less tomorrow.
/me sheds a tear

1st time since Dec 20, 2011 that I will be Axe-less.
On the list for the XL.

sigh.
Thank you berry much, Fractal Audio. My AxeFx been berry, berry good to me. Thank you. God bless you. Gracias!

sold my last axe fx 2 a month ago and am attempting to cope with an eleven rack. I hate it. it'll be a long bland road to my next FAS box...

Back
Top Bottom