I'm at 10/16 @ 11:06am. Is it safe to buy an acoustic this month?

Should I buy the acoustic? Or will I live to regret it?

• Hold, Hoold... you might be suprised...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stubish

This is just what I wrote to Sales email:

Hello,
I'm on the Ax8 waitlist I got my confirmation email at around 11:06am PST on the 16th of October...
Now my question is (if you're able) to tell me what are the odds of my invite coming before the 25th of this month? Reason I ask is that being a lefty, an acoustic has come up for sale up here in Canada that's almost too good to pass up and it's about the same price as the fractal will be (unless the CAD drops again, them I'm in trouble either way). I'd hate to get the acoustic then not have funds for the fractal and miss my spot...
Thoughts? and thanks in advance!
I figured I'd put it here just in case I get an answer from ya'll (or preferably Matt) to give me a read on my situation. So much gear and so little time!

Any information would be amazing...

I think it's highly unlikely the mail will come before 25th, but even if it does I'm sure the guys at support will help you hold off your invitation for a week or two.

This is just what I wrote to Sales email:

Hello,
I'm on the Ax8 waitlist I got my confirmation email at around 11:06am PST on the 16th of October...
Now my question is (if you're able) to tell me what are the odds of my invite coming before the 25th of this month? Reason I ask is that being a lefty, an acoustic has come up for sale up here in Canada that's almost too good to pass up and it's about the same price as the fractal will be (unless the CAD drops again, them I'm in trouble either way). I'd hate to get the acoustic then not have funds for the fractal and miss my spot...
Thoughts? and thanks in advance!
I figured I'd put it here just in case I get an answer from ya'll (or preferably Matt) to give me a read on my situation. So much gear and so little time!

Any information would be amazing...

Buy the acoustic, especially since you are a lefty. The invitations have time limits but I would bet that yours would still be valid into next month.

Well I did get a response (an astoundingly quick response) from customer service. And the wisdom of the cloud lines up exactly with them... I won't be getting an invite before the 25th of this month :) acoustic is paid for, shipping soon I hope!

I did ask if an invite 'could' be coming before my birthday (late feb) albeit tounge in cheek at that point. The response was very pragmatic.

I want to re-iterate again, Fractal you've got a winner on your hands here :) I'm happy to wait my turn.

Back
Top Bottom