I'm a guitar player

Kdog

Inspired
It's All I want to do. I would play all day if I could.

When I first plugged my Axe Fx 3 in I knew I would be inspired to continue my guitar fix for years to come.

First preset I went to 100 watt plexi....Magic. I added some chorus and got that cool Rhythm chunk tone from the 80's that I always loved and got goose bumps...That song by the Outfield. "Your love" The opening guitar sound.

Thanks for making great sounds come easy for me. I'm lost sometimes when it comes to the tweaking of such a complex machine. But I know it sounds really amazing right out of the box. And always has.

Also...thanks for making me a better guitar player. Some nights when I just want to walk away and take a break....I can't . Because what's coming out of the speaker keeps calling me back.

Special thanks...Preset 005 A-class 15, And preset 362 Jeff Gets Ready.

what are you playing your axe fx 3 through? Mine sounds terrible. not realistic in the slightest compared to a Valve amp?
Maybe a better question is - what are YOU playing yours through?
This is the place to come if you want help/assistance if you aren't loving the sound of your Axe.

what are you playing your axe fx 3 through? Mine sounds terrible. not realistic in the slightest compared to a Valve amp?
Hey bro. I’m playing through A pair of Matrix unpowered monitors and using the Matrix power amp. most of output 1 goes to this. In stereo. The second Output goes to the Atomic CLR cabs that are powered. I like to run two amps. With fractal products i’ve never experienced that fake tone of which you speak. I am very familiar with the tone you are talking about tho. Some amps need a little tweaking. That’s when i hit youtube that australian dude is great at walking you through some nice tones. His name on this site is 2112. Good stuff on his channel to help you dial in some honest tones.

Back
Top Bottom