I'll join the Axe II Trainwreck Fan Club.

what is with the effects loop?

Just killer. If this was an amp clip, I'd be gassing hard for that amp... but thanks to you sharing... I already have it. LOL. :D

Nicely done. Killer playing and tone.

As Sean asks - what is up with the effects loop?

Thanks a bunch. I'm glad folks like the patch.

All of the guitars were recorded direct using the Axe's USB interface.

I use the FX loop in the patch for a Boomerang Looper. The looper didn't make an appearance in the clip, and it shouldn't have any effect on the performance of the patch (unless you have something else in your own FX loop, in which case you can just remove the FX loop from the grid).

Thanks a bunch. I'm glad folks like the patch.

All of the guitars were recorded direct using the Axe's USB interface.

I use the FX loop in the patch for a Boomerang Looper. The looper didn't make an appearance in the clip, and it shouldn't have any effect on the performance of the patch (unless you have something else in your own FX loop, in which case you can just remove the FX loop from the grid).

:)
Just curious what you were using it for. When I loaded the preset, it sounded comb filtered. I looked at the patch and saw the loop (I have a couple of things running through the loop) - It was set to my eclipse comb-filter patch ;)

very emotive playing sir! you have tasteful technique that is very accessible. i like the whimsical trem passage (whether or not it's intended to be whimsical)--very surf-y.

i'm really a fan of low/mid-gain neck strat tone even though i'm a les paul kind of guy (i guess i love all neck tone in general). thumbs-up for this one! really looking forward to getting my ii!

Back
Top Bottom