Ik multimedia axe audio interface?

Exitetard

Inspired
I don’t know how good IK is but here’s the rundown of it, also wondering if it would be redundant with an axe fx my latency right now is 15 that seems the lowest I can get but I currently do not have a hi z input but then would I need it since axe fx has input on it. On sale for 350. Not sure this would be needed for me I only have one guitar and two monitors for home recording this does look nice tho.

2-in/5-out high-end USB audio interface for the guitarist.

If you are a guitarist who is looking for a reasonably priced audio interface that is oriented primarily toward the guitarist, consider the AXE I/O. The AXE I/O is a premium audio interface with comprehensive inputs, outputs and controls.

It features a front-panel 1/4” Hi-Z in and Amp out, two combo inputs for instruments and mics (with +48v phantom power), and four TRS balanced line outputs. The system can process two inputs and five outputs simultaneously along with MIDI I/O data. It has two configurable inputs for pedals and/or switches, along with input gain control, LED signal indicators, and monitor, master and headphone volume controls.

Its unique PURE circuit delivers completely transparent and ultra-accurate sound with >117 dB (A) dynamic range. JFET adds subtle harmonic enhancement for a rounder, warmer sound without sacrificing dynamic range, and ACTIVE bypasses unneeded stages for completely transparent sound when used with active pickups. The patent-pending Z-Tone variable impedance Hi-Z input re-shapes the tone of your guitar, or it can precisely match the impedance of a virtual gear model.

Powerful guitar features
The AXE I/O’s front-panel Amp output for easy re-amping, with no need for a direct box and no ground loops or noise. A front-panel 1/4” return lets you add external pedal FX without the need to rewire rear inputs. It has a built-in tuner to keep your instrument in tune throughout recording sessions, and a PRESET control to change settings in AmpliTube 4 and other plug-ins, with two freely assignable CC inputs for expression pedals or single/switches for real-time control over virtual rigs.

This complete guitar recording studio includes more than $1000 worth of guitar, bass, mixing and mastering software:

AmpliTube 4 Deluxe (over 140 ultra- realistic models of iconic guitar amps, cabs, FX and more)

10 T-RackS Singles for mixing (includes EQ, compressors, reverb, delays, mic modeling and more)

Ableton Live 10 Lite

The Axe FX is the best audio interface for guitar, period. Getting the IK would be a downgrade.

What issues are you having with the Axe that you think the IK would solve?

Back
Top Bottom