III - Unboxing and First Impressions

Ah it's linked to the global block, my bad. It's just two 3dB cuts with a very high Q, one at 3300 and one at 5500
@2112 Hey Leon - I am brain dead, can you explain what you mean by the settings "two 3db cuts with a very high Q, one at 3300 and one at 5500? What settings are you adjusting and how? Sorry for the silly question.

@deakle He means something like this, I just cranked the q up high since he said a high q, but this should give you an idea of what he was talking about.

Screen Shot 2018-08-16 at 7.23.17 PM.png

Congrats Leon. If anyone needed a III, it was you. So happy for you because I know you’re going to completely devour this thing and find cool ways to use it. Hurry up so you can teach me! . Looking forward to tutorial vids. By the way, met a girl from Perth who just moved to South Florida. I mentioned you and Ragdoll and she smiled and said, “I’m a huge fan of Ragdoll”.

Beautiful cat.

Mine was loving the Axe-FX since its first edition, but didn't live enough to get warm over the III
PEluso_Axe_FXo.jpg

Congrats Leon. If anyone needed a III, it was you. So happy for you because I know you’re going to completely devour this thing and find cool ways to use it. Hurry up so you can teach me! . Looking forward to tutorial vids. By the way, met a girl from Perth who just moved to South Florida. I mentioned you and Ragdoll and she smiled and said, “I’m a huge fan of Ragdoll”.

That's far out! You don't happen to remember who it was?

Beautiful cat.

Mine was loving the Axe-FX since its first edition, but didn't live enough to get warm over the III
PEluso_Axe_FXo.jpg

That's pretty much my dream life right there.

@curious , definitely "creepy old dude" , great to get old..........!

Welcome @2112
Finally , I guy with the time and knowhow , to show guys like me ; with NO time these days , how to get the most out of this BEAST !
I mean , yeah , you plug in , and it sounds amazing. But the channels , and scenes , and routing , and etc, etc,,,,, Unreal !
BTW , I stumbled upon your youtube channel one day , cause I'd never seen it , and you clued me in to the new III waitlist. Thanks.

Hey Leon

What would be ultra useful is if you could do a tutorial on how to hook up the AX8 as a midi controller for the III

Back
Top Bottom