Wish III SE

Eventide? What do they sell that's just an DSP acceleration box with no physical UI?
H9000R, it was posted earlier in this thread.

I know very well about the costs of hardware vs. engineering, I work in the audio hardware industry...

Frankly, I have no idea if this kind of product would make financial sense for Fractal or not, I don't know their business or their customers, but I for one would buy it if it was smaller (2U, or ideally 1U) and <=85% of the cost of the Axe-FX III. I'm not even sure it's possible, maybe heat-wise it would be too much, or all the hardware wouldn't fit..

This is a "wishlist" post so that's what I'm wishing for. I don't see the point of coming to a thread like this and shitting on people's ideas. If Fractal decides to take some of the ideas into account, great, if not, oh well.

Last edited:
Frankly, I have no idea if this kind of product would make financial sense for Fractal or not, I don't know their business or their customers, but I for one would buy it if it was smaller (2U, or ideally 1U) and <=85% of the cost of the Axe-FX III. I'm not even sure it's possible, maybe heat-wise it would be too much, or all the hardware wouldn't fit..
Isn't that part worth discussing?

This is a "wishlist" post so that's what I'm wishing for. I don't see the point of coming to a thread like this and shitting on people's ideas.
I thought we were having a discussion on a discussion forum. Sorry you feel differently.

Last edited:
Remember, you’re not allowed to discuss a wish. I’ve been told that many times!
Yea, that'll be hard that's not how this discussion forum works, not even the wish list section. No one has to agree with your wish. A wish isn't off limits for discussion.

If anyone feels this isn't the case I'm happy to correct their misunderstanding.

Back
Top Bottom