III on the Floor

I just sold my XL today to fund the III. Got on the waiting list within the first 2 hrs it was announced so fingers crossed. I gig with my AX8 so nothing changes while I wait for the III. I'll probably get the III up and running and get it gig ready and sell my AX8 and wait for the AX whatever it will be called.

Not feeling the urge to upgrade my II to a III (yet) but CPU limitations on the AX8 (which I gig with) are a pain. Would definitely buy an upgraded version with more processing power. Ability to use 2 amps and all the standard effects in one patch would be great. 4 "channels" would be even better.

I really REALLY hope a new floor model is coming very soon as well. It would have been great if they released them together.

I was on the verge of getting an Axe 8, so I could eliminate the rack+MFC thing and make my live setups a little easier. The III looks amazing, but I'm thinking now, I may hold off and wait for a floor version of it. I bought my II just before the XL came out (and kicked myself), then bought the MFC just before the Mark III came out (and kicked myself again). So I'm thinking I'll wait, cause I'm getting tired of all the kicking.

Back
Top Bottom