Ignore pedal/CC state on preset recall

Want option of ignoring pedal/CC state on preset load?

• Total voters
This feature is already in the firmware 7.14 and 7.15. It works great. Thank you Cliff. You are great.

I must be really stupid but I can't figure out how to make the PC RST function work. I want to use it on the mix and level of different effects where I use an expression pedal. I select one of those parameters, hit enter, scroll down to the bottom of the modifier list and then turn on PC RST. I then move the pedal to where I'd like them to be set at. Perhaps just a hint of effect. Then I press store. I exit the preset and return to it and the settings are nowhere near where I want them. The cursor in the modifier display window will be sitting at apparently some random place in the modifier window, not even on the line which denotes the start and end points. As soon as I touch the pedal the cursor jumps back on the line and does what it's supposed to.

What am I doing wrong? Is there a different way that I am supposed to adjust the parameters to where I want them before I store the setting?
I really need to have preset states for my effects. Thanks.

Ah thank you. I'll do that later today when I can. I assume you mean the software knob on the modifier needs adjusting. I thought when the pedal was assigned it took over the function from the knobs as they don't want to move from where the pedal has the controller set at that moment. Will I need to first disable the modifier first to set the knob and then turn the modifier back on? I think I remember disabling one before for some reason, then when I went to re-assign the modifier my previous settings had to be reassigned all over again as well because they'd gone back to the unassigned factory settings.

Yes, it's working now. Sometimes I have to set the PC RST, exit the modifier window and move the dial, (which keeps returning to the same spot it's sitting at) press enter then go back into the modifier window and exit again before it takes hold, but it's working. Thank you! Also when retrieving the effects to another preset, sometimes I'd have to enter the modifier window on that retrieved effect's parameter I've the PC RST for before it works. And sometimes not, sometimes it just copies and works straight up. But I'm in business.

Great feature Cliff and thanks to merlin17 and all the great contributors to the forum.

Back
Top Bottom