if you're thinking about STOMPLABELS do it!

i wasted too much time waiting for another company to manufacture their labels, and decided to go with STOMPLABEL.de

so stoked i did! they are awesome people to deal with, and i received nice products

it's friggin sweet they offer custom labels! had to take advantage of that!

just wanted to recommend these labels to anyone who's interested in dressing up their MFC :)

photo-2.jpg

I wish I had the same experience. I placed an order about 2 weeks ago and the all parts were "in stock". They sent me tracking info a few days ago, after I requested tracking, and it appears to still be in Germany. Looks like I'll be rockin the painters tape and sharpie again this weekend.

Sent from Windows Phone Tapatalk

Mine arrived in 10 days. I didn't know what to expect for shipping from Germany to the U.S. and it worked out fine since the MFC didn't come for another 5 weeks. Very nice quality product.

Hi there,
A big apology for various long delivery times ! We send several times a week our stomp labels to our parcelservice !

We shiping our Stomplabels worldwide , that we are very pleased. When our Labels are on the Way to our customer, sometimes the packages stay some days longer at the German airport, but not allways!...

then, when the Labels Leave germany, from then on we have unfortunately no influence on it, so sorry that it is so..

Believed us, we realy allways try to do our best for our Customers and all Labels that we had send received allways with secure our customers.

Sometimes fast and (Sorry) sometimes longer..

We make now since 2010 Labels for the MFC101 and we think we had made a lot of Customers happy in the last 4 years with our "Babys"(stomplabels) and we Looking forward to the Future to do it again and again with new ideas /Designs/Customlabels /New other Boards/maybe glow Labels :)))

Ok, @all : rock on and again sorry for diffrent deliferytimes

sunny greets from germany,
Chris and Sascha

And by the way, it was again out of stock , but now its fast back in the shop !
Our most popular set, the "Stompbox Basic Set" is again in stock !
Please check it out , THX !!!

Foto%2012.03.14%2022%2022%2028.jpg

Here comes the link:
SETS : Stompbox - Basic Set

Back
Top Bottom