If you're looking for a backup option

i don't understand why gear demos include the acoustic string noise.

i'm amazed that new units these days still don't capture that breakup of a tube amp like the axe does. high gain and clean is usually useable on these things, but that in-between breakup just isn't there.

Not very impressed by the tone of that device.
Tom impresses as always.

To be fair I think all most this forum would agree that nothing comes close to the Axe on the market.
To me personally this is a good BACKUP option but fairly pricey.

Originally Posted by slinky005
To be fair I think all most this forum would agree that nothing comes close to the Axe on the market.

+ 1

I was looking for a travel unit, as I work away from home, first I was suffering my pod xt that I'd had prior to the FXII
got sick of that tried the HD it lasted a week and not as a back up I have started using a software package runing on my laptop
Amplitube with the iRig HD as the usb guitar interface
Now I think I'm talking myself into converting from windows to a mac

If anybody's got any better ideas quick before I pull the trigger LOL
just need to narrow the gap between the FXII and ?????????

G \../

Tech21 FlyRig is way less price and same / better sound league of that "amp"

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

It is pretty cool and does fit a niche but @ $900 it does seem a bit expensive. 100 watts could be ok depending on the type of amp used and that is one of the cool things about it. I didn't see any options for cab modeling so going direct to PA doesn't look like an option which for Axe users that are running FR it wouldn't really be any good as a back up unless there was a guitar cab close by. For the amp and cab guys I could see it being a great little back rig or a grab and go for quick gigs mounted on a board with a few other pedals.

Back
Top Bottom