If you build it they will come, and so will your Inspiration.

DaveO

Fractal Fanatic
FAS built it? Or was it aliens? Indeed it was built and delivered only two short weeks ago, thank you very much for the best floor guitar processor on the planet! I could chime in on all of the things AXIII users already know and enjoy so I won’t, I could comment on how FM3 has exceeded my expectations on my AX8, but I won’t, I’ll just say that I have had several evenings after work and home duties of pure inspiration, inspiration to create my custom presets, to revisit older music pieces I have recorded that never sounded quite right and the inspirations to get behind a product like I have never have before!

Thank you FAS!

I have an AX8 with the FM3 coming next week. Would you say the tone and feel has improved or is it just other aspects of the unit?

Well, I mostly use the Brit800 amp w/412's_1960A 300w A51 (at this time) and that one is like night and day compared to my old AX8 add that with hd verbs/effects, new cab selection its very significant improvement IMHO, and thats only one amp sound! one of the best things I like is how dynamic and full the clean can be and then using scenes change it to a big over driven sound with no drive blocks I never could get that result w/my AX8 you'll need to see for yourself obviously, I'm sure you'll be pleased! Cheers....

I use the JCM 800 a lot in the AX8 as well especially the #34. It's may fav amp along with the Mark IIC++

I'll post a quick review when I get mine.

Good stuff, thanks

Back
Top Bottom