If I clear all my presets on the AxeFxIII will it give me all the default presets it came with?

No. It deletes them.

But you can go to the Fractal Website and download the Factory presets anytime and re-install them using FractalBot.

There is work being done now to update the Factory presets (Banks A,B,C) to the latest firmware as well this summer.

BTW, you should use FractalBot to BACK UP all your presets before you try to clear/delete them all. I do it regularly as a "habit."

That way you can always re-load your old presets or find one -- you never lose them if FractalBot stores them on your computer's hard drive.

Better safe than sorry.

So I ended up doing the whole SETUP>UTILITIES>CLEAR ALL PRESETS and it didn't do anything to my banks. I already backed everything up though so it's all good. I am clearing all the presets right now. I just wanted to start from scratch.

So I ended up doing the whole SETUP>UTILITIES>CLEAR ALL PRESETS and it didn't do anything to my banks. I already backed everything up though so it's all good. I am clearing all the presets right now. I just wanted to start from scratch.

Wait - you are saying it didn't clear all your presets in all four banks, at all? Because it should have...

I recently used the utilities menu to clear all presets. All it did was clear the names of all the presets, leaving the blocks and layout untouched. I then reloaded the stock presets, as I was preparing the unit for shipment to its new owner. I’m not sure what’s going on there, but it surprised me that it didn’t clear the blocks.

Back
Top Bottom