If Cliff were a super hero, what would be his name, power and origin story? Shoot!!!

I know where his super powers come from: he built a machine to understand what cats are thinking

In an interview after the release of the Axe-FX Standard he was asked what was going to be his next invention. He said that he would like to build a device to read the mind of his cat.

Last edited:
Dr. Charles Xavier of the X-Men, an incredible mind. (have you seen any of his posts where he goes all scientific). That reminds me of the grad school slides that I could wrap my head around and completely understand, maybe after studying it several hours a day for a week!

I envision @FractalAudio -man as a Galactus type of guy, who constantly consumes entire worlds of analog sounds and technologies and converts them into pure digital energy that can be used for good or evil……and eternally bound to his faithful servant/herald @Admin M@ the Silver Surfreter , who travels the musical galaxies for fresh Guitarist-flesh to morph into
loyal Fractalite Soldiers of Chug, spreading the gospel of the killer trio of King III and his progeny Effemnine and Effimfree throughout the media-verse whlie Cliff..er…Galactus lounges in luxury in his interstellar watercraft on the Sea of Newhamchire somewhere in the Northeast Quadrant.
(hey Feige, the first one‘s free…)

Last edited:
He’d be Bruce Willis in Unbreakable.. just kind of a regular dude with abilities slightly above the rest of most of the world.

Okay, this thread is kinda creepy. All y'all might want to consider maybe getting a dog or something to keep you company. Freaky things can happen if a fella spends too much time alone.

If Cliff were a superhero, his name would be Cliff, and his superpower would be to provide stand alone power amp models decoupled from pre-amp sections, and auto impedance curve determination from real cabs in real time.

I'm thinking he already is one, His supper power is the Fractal Product Line, and "We Are All Not worthy"!!!
Its a great time to be a guitarist...

I have two super hero's Cliff reminds me of.. Silver Surfer as Cliff needs a metallic skin to deal with all that comes with running a small business like he does! Superman for releasing so many updates for all his devices all these years. Cliff is a beast, I look forward to either grabbing a FM9 Turbo or a Axe FX 3 Turbo if I decide the FM9 wait is to much.

Back
Top Bottom