• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

FS Ibanez Tube Screamer Overdrive Pro TS-808

Brian Greco

Inspired
Hi everyone,

I am selling an “Ibanez Tube Screamer Overdrive Pro TS-808” guitar pedal. Cosmetically, it is in excellent outstanding condition. The pedal also comes in its original box with the owners manual. I am also including a “I Spot 3.5 millimeter converter used once. I placed that back in the package as well.

The bottom was lined with a strip of Velcro to attach to my paddleboard, but in the box I also include the two sections of the original plate that goes on the bottom. It’s your preference.

Again, this product is in excellent condition and side after by many musicians.

I will ship in the United States, but not out of the country. The buyer has to cover the shipping costs.

Attachments

• A4B86827-78FF-41B6-A823-23D1F07C291F.jpeg
    A4B86827-78FF-41B6-A823-23D1F07C291F.jpeg
    101.7 KB · Views: 13
Top Bottom