Ibanez RG1820 Piezo W/Tylor 914 ce TM- DREAM THEATER - Heaven's Cove

Great playing! Maybe try compressing it a little bit, and getting some lower end in there. Lots of highs, not a lot underneath. Not sure how really to accomplish it, I've never tried to record acoustic guitars, but it need to be warmed up.

sounds nice, but still a little "piezo-ey" to my ears in the attack. i suspect that's because you're using someone else's tonematch. if you can find a really nice demo of an acoustic (lots on youtube) and you do your own tonematch, it'll sound even better!

find a demo that's HQ and be aware that two mics are often used, so you might want to try with the left and the right audio to see which one sounds better, or mono sum them

sounds nice, but still a little "piezo-ey" to my ears in the attack. i suspect that's because you're using someone else's tonematch. if you can find a really nice demo of an acoustic (lots on youtube) and you do your own tonematch, it'll sound even better!

find a demo that's HQ and be aware that two mics are often used, so you might want to try with the left and the right audio to see which one sounds better, or mono sum them

Thanks for watching :), I'll do that at some point.

Back
Top Bottom