Ibanez Mostortion and Nobels ODR-1 [implemented]

+1 for both of them. Most people here are just raving about the ODR1 and for many good reasons, but I also like the Mostortion a lot. Used to own one, sold it, now somewhat regretting it, you know the drill…….

@PacoCasanovas - since I saw you wishing elsewhere for the Mostortion...
yepp.... a very dynamic and organic amp like overdrive - the "Roebuck version by Danelectro is my favorite - the original Mostortion units made by ibanez were sold for more than 700$ on reverb, which is way too much for such a cheap made pedal. The concept is a pedal based on the CA3240 dual mosfet operational amplifier, clipping diodes and a passive amp (modified TMB) tonestack - since this pedal is very rare, I made myself a clone for my own pleasure ;) ( you can still get the CA3240 @ Mouser for little money, don't buy this from ebay)

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 for Nobels ODR-1 with Bass Cut.

I love my Nordland ODR-C, which is the boutique version of ODR-1 made by co-founder Kai Tachibana of Nobels ODR-1: https://nordland-electronics.de/en/products/odr-c.html

This pedal also includes a O.D.C (Overdrive De-Compress), Bass-cut and Mid control. With O.D.C and Bass-cut set in Left position and Mid-range in Mid-position, it claims to sound like the original ODR-1. I don't have the original, so I cannot tell. There are some schematics found at the Nordland website, but probably not enough to help out Cliff and team.
Sooo, should we rebrand our request to model the ODR-CC+ instead of the original Nobels ODR-1? :laughing:

3rd, 4th, 1,295th this wish.

BOTH, the Nobels ODR-1 and the Ibanez Mostortion. Pleeze make these next in the Drive block.

please?
Please??
PLEASE!!!!!???

Then I have NO NEED for my wee pedalboard .......

Or the Wampler Bella which I think is. A Copy
Wampler makes some great stuff
I am just a copy of a copy of a copy ( NIN )

I have seen the ODR-1 for a long time, but never tried until we got it on the unit i have.
It`s it own thing for sure

Back
Top Bottom