Ibanez Mostortion and Nobels ODR-1 [implemented]

Huh, thought I'd already supported this request but apparently not. Definitely got another +1 on the ODR-1, I know nothing about the Mostortion but more toys is always cool

Yes, please! What an awesome pedal.

I just got a Wampler Belle in the mail today (which is based on the ODR-1). It's fantastic.

I've been spending some time trying to get that tone in the FM3 and I've gotten reasonably close with the Micro Boost model. Not quite there, but it can cop a reasonable facsimile.

Would still like to see an ODR-1 in Fractal-land though. :)

In order to increase the chances of getting this pedal added to the Drive block before Christmas, this thread must be bumped for December.

Also, my brother keeps teasing me because he was able to profile his ODR-1 into his Quad Cortex and I just want to shove it back into his face once Fractal adds it in 😂🤣

Last edited:
In order to increase the chances of getting this pedal added to the Drive block before Christmas, this thread must be bumped for December.

Also, my brother keeps teasing me because he was able to profile his ODR-1 into his Quad Cortex and I just want to shove it back into his face once Fractal adds it in 😂🤣
I's like to see the ODR-1 added as well

Any word on this? I'm trying to cop the tones from my Browne Protein. The Blue side is handled very closely using the Blues OD model, but having trouble getting anything resembling the Green side which is Nobels but with much better tonal control.
The Protein in FRONT of the FM3 sounds amazing.

Any word on this? I'm trying to cop the tones from my Browne Protein. The Blue side is handled very closely using the Blues OD model, but having trouble getting anything resembling the Green side which is Nobels but with much better tonal control.
The Protein in FRONT of the FM3 sounds amazing.
I haven’t heard of the Browne Protein pedal before. Will look it up. I love my ODR-1.

Back
Top Bottom