Ibanez Mostortion and Nobels ODR-1 [implemented]

I was thinking of getting the Keeley Nobels pedal but with this news I’ll wait and save my money.
I've got the Nobel Screamer inserted in between guitar and input one...great pedal. Also got a D&M Drive, Super AT Mod, Browne Atom, Origin Revival Drive, and Wampler Gearbox...between those and all the great drives in the AxeFXIII Turbo itself I'm covered pretty well.

It’s about damn time!! Finally, a great victory has been experienced by all! Thank you @FractalAudio!

I think all the mainstream modelers now have an ODR-1 drive in their banks 😀

Now, I wonder if they can improve the ODR-1 model like the original creator did with the Nordland Electronics ODR-C 🤔😉 (shameless plug) — but I’m definitely happy with what we’ve been given nonetheless! Thanks again!!

Thank you so much Fractal Team!! The ODR-1 model is wonderful. I am so glad I chose Fractal over the other modelers.

Thank you so much Fractal Team!! The ODR-1 model is wonderful. I am so glad I chose Fractal over the other modelers.
Further to this, I've gotten to use this model live and it's perfect (for me) as compared to the real deal. When playing rhythm with a lead player, or running as single player in band situation, it just envelops space 'around' the other instruments without being overbearing or too 'pokey'. @FractalAudio Thank you so much for this model.

Wait, the title says IMPLEMENTED but we didn’t get the Mostortion yet did we?

We really need the pair! Especially now that we’ve got the ODR-1

The Mostortion is such a staple of so many players rigs

Tried out the ODR-1 model today and am so thankful for that addition. Also really loving the Morning Glory addition! Two of my favorite overdrives on my analog board.

Back
Top Bottom