Ibanez Guitar Solo Competition - FW 10

I especially enjoyed what I deemed to be some nuno inspired arpegiation between 1:12 and 1:20 a la get the funk out.
Nice work, very tasteful, good technique, sweet axe. Best of luck!

Its funny, After seeing all the talent on youtube I dont think I'd ever have the balls to enter a guitar comp, or any comp for that matter. If you can hula a hoop there will always be someone on youtube who can do it better :) sorry, thats a terrible attitude to have and not what I teach my children but im a realist and only reflecting back on my own inadequacies. Lol

I especially enjoyed what I deemed to be some nuno inspired arpegiation between 1:12 and 1:20 a la get the funk out.
Nice work, very tasteful, good technique, sweet axe. Best of luck!

Its funny, After seeing all the talent on youtube I dont think I'd ever have the balls to enter a guitar comp, or any comp for that matter. If you can hula a hoop there will always be someone on youtube who can do it better :) sorry, thats a terrible attitude to have and not what I teach my children but im a realist and only reflecting back on my own inadequacies. Lol
Thank you.
I know what you mean, but on the other hand it's fun, and I don't have anything to loose :D

Sal, that is the coolest thing I've heard in a while brotha! Sheesh man, you need to write and record an instrumental record because I will be the first to buy it.

If you don't win then either the fix is in or Satch disguised himself and entered.

Too many times people use technique at the expense of melody and musicality. I think that every note meant something in there.

Very impressed and best of luck.

I saw that 7-string and was skeptical... But thank god for your tasty beautiful playing totally free from djent-metal-chugga-sweep-shredding...

good luck

Cheers everyone!
It's a shame this contest is only for Ibanez guitar players, it would have been really cool to see many more of you guys join in!
Maybe we should do a Fractal competition, I think that would be super cool and fun!
First prize: a lifetime endorsment with Fractal Audio :lol

Back
Top Bottom