Ibanez Edge tremolo replacement parts

ChristThePhone

Fractal Fanatic
I've lost one of the little plates (#6 in the attached picture) during the recent string replacement on my Ibanez JEM777. It's got the old Edge tremolo (non pro/low-pro). Anyone knows where to get them in Europe ?

Attachments

• ibanez edge.PNG
    ibanez edge.PNG
    169.7 KB · Views: 40
if those are the little chim pieces that compensate for the fretboard radius- anyone who sets up the guitar next could probably fix/compensate it or have one laying around- unless i'm misreading it and that's a special cut out piece for the saddle to sit on
i've bought parts from that ibanez guy all the forums talk about

but i've also found guitars cheaper than the bridges and have parted out a few rg's for whatever i need

You can check with ibanezrules.com. They have all the stuff... I'm sure they probably ship to Europe.

I own at least 15 guitars with the original Edge trems and I never knew that particular part existed! How did it come out? I've swapped out blocks, etc where the saddles completely loose...

if those are the little chim pieces that compensate for the fretboard radius- anyone who sets up the guitar next could probably fix/compensate it or have one laying around....

I don't think those little plates compensate the fretboard radius. They rather hold the string lock block in the correct position to align with the lock screw.

Back
Top Bottom